Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wow....

Well, hello there world! I am so sorry I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks. Life has been super crazy. What has been going on? Well......



First of all, I would like to send congratulations to my husband. He is in the Navy, and has recently been promoted to First Class Petty Officer, and I cannot be more proud of him. He has worked so hard, and it has finally paid off. :-) Love you hunnie! With this new promotion, my husband and I have decided that re-enlisting for another 3 years in the Navy will be a lot better than going out into the civilian world. This decision has been in the "talking phase" since last year, when we knew that he only had a year left in the Navy. I am glad that we will have job security and great health benefits for our family.



Secondly, everyone here knows I'm pregnant, and my due date is today, and still no baby! :-( I am a very sad person, but I know that she will come out when she is ready and not a moment sooner (though I wish for my sake that she comes out really soon). We still have no name for our baby, although I think that we have decided on a name for her (which I won't mention here because I don't want to jinx the name), but I'm really not sure. Like with our previous babies, I know that we will finally know what her name is when we meet her.



Third, and this is more of a rant really because I cannot help but say what I am about to say... I am a miserable pregnant person! I love my children, and this just proves that I will endure endless hours of torture in order to have them. My ribs and pelvis feel like they are cracking. She will move one way, or punch me in another, and it feels like im dying. Yesterday as I was walking around the NEX (Navy Exchange - Navy version of Walmart), the baby decided to punch me in the pelvic region. While I admire her efforts in trying to make mommy pass out from the pain, I can't help but buckle down and beg for her to come out really soon. :-(

I have to apologize for the short post, but duty calls and children and their messes need me. Hopefully one day soon, my children will no longer spill their drinks or get food all over the carpet. Until that day comes, I guess I will just have to Simple Green the crap out of my carpet and pray that it will stand up to another year of craziness from my toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment