Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December.....

Okay this is the middle of December, and I have yet to really publish anything.


I said I was going to update this blog, but I never did. So here goes...


I am pregnant with my fourth child (yes fourth). We are due in February and it's going to be a girl! My husband and I are really excited for the upcoming birth of our baby, and I can't believe that it's flown by so quickly. I am still staying at home with the kids. Life is slowing down sort of (haha). I am trying new things out...I will be starting college (online) in January (hopefully). I am going for an AA Degree in Science and Math. Maybe when I feel like going in to debt again maybe I will transfer to a 4 year University somewhere and do something else.


For right now, I am loving my life. My husband and my children are my world. I miss my Vanessa terribly, she would have been 18 months old by now. I still think of her every day, but it's getting easier to bear with the pain and the guilt.


I have some awesome friends....I wouldn't be able to get through my days without them. I am still addicted to Facebook, but the games...not so much anymore (hehe). I became an Ombudsman for my husband's command (NSA Bethesda) so for all of you in the Navy that are stationed there look me up!! ^_^


Other than that, I just wanted to start afresh and hopefully 2011 will be me year!! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. So very sorry about you losing your daughter! Glad that life is going ok for you lately and that you're feeling positive about life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :-) i'm sorry i haven't logged in to post a thank you :-/

    ReplyDelete